The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! Forget large, loud and complicated automatic pumps that cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them – the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life! Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It’s 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Fits a wide range of breast shapes and sizes.
- Silicone suction base to prevent accidental spills.
- 100ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Silicone cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps to prevent accidental spills.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.