This product contains 2 silicone duck valves for use with your Spectra breast pump.
Reduced suction when pumping is often the first sign that your valves need replacing. You should expect to need to replace your valves every 3 or so months if pumping regularly. The top of the valve is quite delicate and can be susceptible to fraying or tiny tears, so if you notice reduced suction or lower milk output then examine this area carefully.
Your valves will last longer if you avoid cleaning them in the dishwasher or sterilizing. For more information on cleaning advice, check out our cleaning guide.
- Includes: (2) Spectra replacement duckbill valve – white
- Compatibility: The Spectra duckbill valves are for use with the Spectra S2, S1, 9 plus, M1, Dew 350 pumps
- Replacement part: This part is designed to replace the duckbill valve every 3-6 months
- BPA/DEHP free: All of Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free
- Mommy owned: Spectra Baby USA is owned and run by registered nurses, board certified lactation consultants, and more importantly… by moms