WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, 12 Packs of 60 Count (720 Count)

QAR330.00

In stock

Category: Tags: ,

Description

  • WaterWipes are a new type of diaper or baby wipe. It is meant to be natural and gentle on your baby’s skin. These unique wipes can be used even on newborn babies.What makes them so special is that they are made of gentle ingredients that will help nurture and protect your baby’s skin, not break it down with harsh chemicals. In fact, the wipes are wetted with 99.9% purified water. That remaining 0.1% is actually fruit extract.