Because in real life not all leaves are green, Lorena re-invented her classic green Monstera rug and came up with a whole range of colorful leaves in natural and rich but subtle color nuances! This new color version is a rich combination of sophisticated colors such as Honey, Ochre, and Soil brown on a canvas base mixed of Olive and Honey, imitating the textures of nature.
From the Re-edition collection, it is 100% natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 7 kg capacity), so original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat.
Handmade by artisans, this rug is unique.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don’t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.