In marshmallow colors and with fun fringes, this Hippy rug is a hit with everyone in the family and looks great in the living room, dining room as well as nurseries and children’s room, for girls and boys. In addition, its stripes (both straight and chevron) add a casual, effortless look. 100% cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity). It is handmade, its dyes are natural for safety concerns, and since it is made of cotton, it is soft, flexible and light
|Size||120 x 160|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre – Base: recycled cotton|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don’t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.