The elegance of vintage nude for the Bereber Washable Rug! Inspired by our beige Bereber model, it is perfect for creating an elegant and contemporary atmosphere. 100% cotton rug in a rectangular design, washable in a domestic washing machine (6 kg). Available in intense and subtle colors, it blends in perfectly, whether in a nursery or boy’s or girl’s bedroom or in other settings: living room, bedroom, corridor, patio or garden. Hand-made using the loop technique, its natural dyes make it safe and, being cotton, it is soft, pliable and light. It combines with the Trace washable rug, Bereber, Square and Circle cushions, Bereber wall hangings and Pebbles baskets.
|Size||80 x 230|
|Composition||90% cotton 10% other fibre – Base: recycled cotton|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don’t worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.