Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone, which means it won’t leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It’s easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone.
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
- Portable, leakproof and reusable.
- Heat and freeze resistant.
- Clear measurements.
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.Cleaning & CareSterilize each colostrum collector before use with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any left over.What’s in the box?
- 2pcs Colostrum Collector
There are no reviews yet.