Loved by moms and lactation consultants worldwide, the Spectra S1 Plus soft blue electric breast pump is designed to bring confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. The S1 which is portable and rechargeable, is also quiet and discreet for soothing pumping, and yet weighs only 3 lbs. Our Founder, Heidi Humphries, insisted on the quietest motor available for the S1 Plus, which when in the “massage mode” simulates the natural suckling of baby. Spectra Baby spent years developing features for the S1 Plus like “backflow protection” to keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria. We thought hard about things like “adjustable suction levels” because that provides a more natural flow of milk.
- Super quiet
- Closed system – hygienic for you and baby
- Night light & timer
- Everything you need for double pumping
- Powerful, adjustable suction
- Letdown mode and fully adjustable program to best suit your body
- Slow-flow teats suitable for newborn feeding
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery
- Two (2) 24mm Spectra Breast Flanges
- Two (2) Spectra Tubing
- Two (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves
- Two (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors. Includes silicone membrane, uppercase, and lowercase for each Back-flow Protector
- Two (2) Spectra Wide Neck Storage Bottles. Includes nipple, cap, disc, and lid for each bottle
- One (1) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 320 mmHg
- Cycle length 38-54 RPM
- Weight – 1kg
- Powered by mains
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- All Spectra warranties start on the original date of purchase and cover manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, normal wear and tear, improper use, unauthorized maintenance or repair, neglect of maintenance of pump or its accessories, or failure to follow written instructions for use.
- Your pump has a 2-year warranty and your accessories have a 90-day warranty when purchased.
- Your Spectra S1/S2 Plus and 9 Plus pumps are single-user pumps. As a result, only the original user is covered under the warranty. The warranty is non-transferable.
There are no reviews yet.