- Safe 100% silicone
- Soft & flexible, no hard inner guard
- Comfortable, curved shape fits baby’s face
- Natural shape, textured nipple babies love – same as hospital baby bottles, Soothie & GumDrop
- Easy-to-hold loop shaped handle with nubs
- Unscented or Vanilla Scent
- Two-tone baby bright colors
- Made in the USA
- Packaged clean and ready to use in individual poly bags
- Pthalate-free, latex-free, BPA-free, DEHP-free
- One piece construction, adheres to American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines
- JollyPop Pacifiers comply with US Consumer Product Safety Commission standards for pacifiers.
Size and Age Guidelines:
It is important to adhere to these guidelines for the safety of your baby:
Preemie: for premature babies, for use in the hospital or by recommendation of your doctor or NICU caregiver.
Newborn: for babies without teeth. Loop shaped handle with nubs.
Plus+: for babies beginning to teethe. Same size as JollyPop Newborn. More durable silicone nipple. Loop shaped handle with nubs.
JollyPop Pacfier is not a teether.
Replace after 3 months of use.
It is up to parents to decide at what age their baby should stop using a pacifier, but if the baby can fit the entire JollyPop in their mouth discontinue use.
TO CLEAN: Wash regularly in in hot water with mild detergent; rinse before use. Safe methods to sanitize: Place in boiling water for two minutes. Let cool before use. Place in top rack of home dishwasher or home sterilizer.
Do not tie pacifier around baby’s neck as it presents a danger of strangulation. Inspect carefully before each use, especially when child has teeth. Pull pacifier in all directions. Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
If your baby can fit the entire JollyPop in his or her mouth, discontinue use.
There are no reviews yet.