Introducing the biodegradable nappy designed by Ecoboom, the environmentally and skin friendly for your little one! Made with bamboo fiber non-woven fabric, it will be an incredible ally for your baby’s hygiene, natural and eco-sustainable! It is a super absorbent nappy with a raw material inside which, by eliminating moisture leaving your baby dry and clean, will help you understanding clearly when it’s time to change. With a triple elastic closure for a better grip and comfort, your little one will feel comfortable and unobstructed, to fully enjoy the day! Made without chlorine, pesticides, perfumes and BPA, you will find them simple and unique at the same time: without writings or drawings to preserve their purity.
- Baby diapers – biodegradable and eco-sustainable
- Large pack
- Pack Size: S (3-8kg)90pcs, M ( 6 -10kg) 74pcs L ( 9-14kg ) 70 Pcs XL ( 12kg above ) 62 pcs
- Material: 100% Bamboo fiber non-woven fabric
- 12 hours of protection
- With natural Aloe oil, which nourishes the baby’s skin and keeps the diaper soft
- Bamboo fiber is natural, breathable and resistant, absorbent and thermoregulatory
- Super absorbent core
- Free of chlorine, pesticides, fragrances and BPA Latex, PVC, TBT or antioxidant free
- Tabs with triple elastic
- Moisture Indicator: it’s time to change the nappy!
- Biodegradable in a few months, compared to 500 years of a normal diaper!
- ISO 9001 certification
- FSC certification for packaging, for responsible management of forests and plantations
- OEKO-TEX certification certifying the absence of substances harmful to health
- OK-BIOBASED certification certifying biodegradability
- Throw in the recycling bin. If allowed in the wet container
Why we like it:
- Ecoboom is an Asian brand known in the production of eco-sustainable and biodegradable diapers and wipes, because they are made with bamboo fiber.
- Bamboo fiber is a skin-friendly and environmentally friendly material: more resistant than cotton, it has anti-microbial properties and maintains the right body temperature. Free from chlorine, pesticides, fragrances and BPA.
- Ecoboom means sustainability, respect for our children and the environment around us, an important and conscious choice to safeguard our Planet
- In numbers: 30% reduction in plastic waste, 70% decomposition of an Ecoboom nappy in 150 days, compared to 500 years for a normal nappy.