Keep your fingers clean from diaper cream, on-the-go!
- GENTLE FOR BOY AND GIRL BABY’S SKIN: We invented the Baby Bum Brush to gently apply ointment to my own little one’s sensitive skin. Diaper cream creates a thick barrier for protecting sensitive skin and healing a diaper rash. Keep your fingers clean from diaper cream with the ORIGINAL mom invented Baby Bum Brush.
- SOFT, FLEXIBLE SILICONE: The Baby Bum Brush is made of pure soft flexible silicone and is safe and gentle on sensitive skin. The silicone is BPA-free and completely toxin-free to help ensure your infant’s health and safety. This product is also compliant with California Proposition 65. Give your baby relief from diaper rash or eczema.
- CLEANER DIAPER CREAM APPLICATION : Diaper cream goes on smoother, thicker, and faster with our incredible diaper rash spatula. Simply scoop a generous amount of cream onto the brush then rub it on your baby’s butt. Once the cream thoroughly covers your baby’s bottom, wipe the brush clean with an antibacterial wipe! You can use it for boys and girls.
- CONVENIENT SUCTION CUP BASE: Spreading diaper cream with your fingers becomes even messier when babies are wiggly during a diaper change. The handy suction cup base always you to quickly stand the brush upright on any flat surface. This way you won’t get diaper cream all over your baby dresser!
- SMALL AND PORTABLE: This brush measures at approximately 4 inches, making it the perfect size for travel but large enough to get to the bottom of your favorite diaper cream jar. Use with desitin, butt paste, aquaphor, honest, dr. smiths, vaseline, natural, or any of your favorite moisturizer barrier cream. Just toss in your diaper bag and go! Its suction cup base will secure to any flat surface, so you can bring it with you into public restrooms when you need to use the changing table. The head of the applicator will never touch the changing station tray thanks to the firm suction cup base.