Haakaa – Hot & Cold Reusable Breast Therapy Pads-2pk (Blush) Nursing Pads for Breastfeeding Essentials, Improve Milk Flow, Relieve Engorgement, Mastitis & Plugged Ducts
- Relieve discomfort associated with breastfeeding – haakaa Hot and Cold Reusable Breast Compression Pads helps to relieve aches and pains associated with breastfeeding. Heat to help relieve the discomfort caused by engorgement, or to encourage letdown. Chill or frozen to help soothe inflamed or swollen breasts and nipples.
- Safe and Portable – Made of high-quality material, which is safe to mum and baby. The package contains compression pad x2, cotton sleeve x2, storage bag x1. Compression pads relieve the discomfort which caused by breastfeeding. Soft cotton Sleeve provides a protective between pads and your skin. Storage bag is portable and convenient for carrying out .
- Reusable and Durable – Suitable for all breast sizes, opening design is convenient for you to use the pads and collect breast milk/ breastfeed baby at the same same. Can be used with all haakaa breast pumps.
- How to Use? – Compression pads can be heated, chilled or frozen. Heated: Hot water for 3 mins or Microwave for 20 seconds, always tests pads temperature before using. Chilled or Frozen: Chilled for 30-60 mins or frozen for 15-30 mins, always tests pads temperature before using.
- Easy Care – We recommend to hand wash compression pads regularly in warm soapy water. Wash cotton sleeve by hand or in a washing machine on a cold, delicate cycle. Hang to dry. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges can be used to clean the compression pads.
Gel Pads(outer): PVC, Polyester
Gel Pads(inner): 61% Water, 35% Glycerol, 4% Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Cotton Sleeves: 100% Cotton
Hot &Cold Reusable Breast Compression Pads-2pcs(Blush) x2
Cotton Sleeves x2
Portable Storage Bag(Bluestone) x1