Our traditional YUYU cover has had a multi-climate upgrade to make it the perfect cooling device!
- Give yourself a full-body cool down on those hot days and nights.
- After an intense workout or race. Apply the YUYU around your neck and under your arms to cool your internal body temperature down.
- To help ease any swelling or inflammation on your muscles or joints through targeted ice therapy.
- By going green. Turn the AC off and cool down the natural way.
For the ultimate cool down
Freeze time: 3-5 hours
- Pour water 1/2- 3/4 way into the YUYU rubber bottle. Avoid filling all the way to the top as it may expand and stretch the bottle.
- Expel any excess air from the YUYU rubber bottle. Secure the stopper finger-tight to prevent leakage.
- Place the YUYU rubber bottle into the freezer for 3-5 hours (or until icy and slushy). Note: The time it takes to completely freeze will vary depending on the freezer you are using.
- Take the YUYU rubber bottle out of the freezer and gently place it into the cover and begin using.
Warm-up with your YUYU
- Keep your body warm and toasty while working from home/at the office/at night/while relaxing.
- Target and ease your body’s aches, pains, and cramps through heat therapy.
- By going green. Turn down your heating and cosy up with your YUYU. Lower your CO2 emissions while lowering your utility bills. A win-win for you and the environment.
- Help keep you warm and snug in the great outdoors while camping, backpacking, sailing, and more.
For the ultimate warm-me-up
- Boil water and wait 4-5 minutes to allow the water to cool.
- Hold the YUYU rubber bottle by the neck and pour slowly into the bottle.
- If you are planning to wear the YUYU, fill to a maximum of 2/3 capacity or less.
- For maximum flexibility, very carefully expel any excess air by holding the neck up to avoid spilling.
- Secure the stopper finger-tight to prevent leakage.
- Wrap it, hug it, sling it around your body and take the warmth with you.