The Haakaa electric Baby Nasal Aspirator uses gentle, yet effective powered suction to quickly relieve your little one’s blocked or runny nose.
This handy little essential is easy to use with a simple one-button operation that can cycle through three different strengths to clear even the most stubborn blocked nasal passages. It has soft, safe and gentle silicone tips that are perfect for delicate and sensitive little noses and can be easily sterilised for re-use. Our Baby Nasal Aspirator is also easy to disassemble for cleaning, making it perfect for busy households.
- Has three levels of adjustable suction strength.
- Simple one-button operation.
- Includes two different sized reusable silicone tips that can be sterilised.
- Ergonomic, easy-grip design.
- USB rechargeable motor.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator:
1.Fit the collection container over the vacuum nozzle of the aspirator and twist into the CLOSE position.
2. Fitthe silicone tip over the collectioni container.
3.When not in use, cover the nasal aspirator with the dust cap.
1. For dry or sticky mucus, spray saline solution to soften the mucus first.
2. Press and hold the power button to activate suction, then again to cycle through the three different strengths-from lowest to highest.
3. After selecting the appropriate suction strength, insert the silicone tip into your child’s nostril, ensuring there are no gaps. This makes the suction more effective.
4. When finished, gently remove the aspirator from your child’s nose. Hold down the power button until the light turns off. Remove the collection containercarefully and then empty it.
NOTE: Pay close attention to the collection container during use. If it begins to overflow, turn off the power and empty the collection container before continuing use.
Charging: The aspirator comes with a USB charger and takes approximately two hours to fully charge.
Cleaning & Care
Disassemble parts and clean with water after each use. Do not use water to clean the aspirator body as this contains the battery. The silicone tips can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Hand wash Collection Container in warm, soapy water only as it is not suitable for sterilisers or boiling water.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. This product contains small parts that may become a choking hazard. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. The nasal aspirator body contains a lithium ion battery. Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid storing in direct sunlight. Do not use this product while it is charging.