We are committed to protect your personal information. We have published this data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you and to whom such information is disclosed.
1. When do we collect personal data from you?
There are number of occasions on which personal data may be collected from you. These include when
- You purchase a product from us through this website www.tenlittletoes.co and pay by direct bank transfer
- You visit our website without making a purchase
- You provide us with your personal data to enable us to send you e-mail and/or postal marketing
- You participate in a customer survey in store or on-line
- You enter a competition or prize draw in store or on-line
- You return a product to us for refund, exchange or repair
- You make a complaint
2. What personal data do we collect from you?
Depending on how and for what purpose we are collecting personal data from you, this will include one or more of the following items;
- Name, address, telephone number(s) (home, work and mobile) and e-mail address of the person making the purchase
- Delivery and billing address
- Collection address (where a product is being returned)
- Credit or debit card details
- Expected or actual date of birth and gender of the child
- Information about any computer used to access our website (such as the IP address)
- E-mail addresses of the recipients of a Gift List
- Information about siblings and lifestyle
- Details of a complaint
You must ensure all personal data you provide to us is true and accurate when provided. You agree not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name or personal details which you are not authorised to use.
3. How do we use the personal data we collect from you?
We use the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes;
- Fulfilment of the order you have placed with us (or with another retailer) including processing your payment and delivering or making available for collection the purchased product
- Registering your product
- Sending you e-mails
- Sending you vouchers
- Processing exchange
- Repairing your product
- Sending you information in relation to your product
- Entering you in the competition or prize draw for which you have completed an entry form
- Investigating and responding to any complaint or other correspondence we receive from you
- Monitoring and reviewing our products and service
- Administering, developing and improving our website
- Analysing your browsing patterns to enable us to improve our website and your experience of it including selecting and tailoring products, services and special discounts we think you will be interested in
- Monitoring customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- Complying with our obligations under the Law No. 13 of 2016 Concerning Personal Data Protection
- Doing anything which is ancillary to or connected with any of the above purposes
- Until you opt-out, we may notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes, special features and offers
- Until you opt-out, any carefully selected 3rd parties that we think you will find interesting, may contact you directly
4. Who will we disclose your personal data to?
In order to fulfil the purposes set out above, we may disclose your personal data to the following third parties;
- The carrier who will deliver your product or collect it from you where we have arranged this
- Someone to whom you have asked us to disclose your personal data or who we have good reason to believe you wish us to disclose your personal data to such as, for example, the recipient of a product you have purchased
- Other companies in Ten Little Toes
- Any business we use for or in connection with any part of the order fulfilment process such as the processing of credit card payments
- Any business that looks after or operates any of our computer servers which process personal data
- Any business we use to produce or send out marketing material on our behalf
- Any party to whom it is appropriate or necessary to disclose personal data in connection with any complaint or claim you make to us, such as our insurers or insurance brokers
- Any party to whom we are required or entitled to disclose your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 13 of 2016 Concerning Personal Data Protection
- We will only disclose such personal data to any third party as is necessary to enable them to carry out the function or purpose for which it is disclosed. For example, we will only disclose such personal data to a carrier as is necessary to enable them to deliver or collect your product.
- Except for other companies in the Ten Little Toes, we do not sell or otherwise disclose any personal data to any third party so that they can send you their marketing material.
By providing us with your personal information you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the Qatar, if necessary, for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
The personal information you are required to provide when you register should be true and accurate at the time of completion. You agree not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name or personal details which you are not authorised to use.
5. How do we protect your information?
We take a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures which are intended to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data. The following are only examples of the various steps we take to protect your personal data.
We require all third parties to whom any personal data is disclosed to keep it secure, treat it as confidential information and only use it for the purpose of providing their services and to fully comply with all applicable provisions of the Law No. 13 of 2016 Concerning Personal Data Protection.
6. What about “cookies”?
7. What should you do if you no longer wish to receive marketing material from us?
When you create a shopping account while ordering online, you will be given the option of receiving information from our Online store, by post, e-mail or, when available, via SMS, about products, promotions, special offers and other details which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to receive such information, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process.
If you do not wish to receive further marketing information from us such as details of new products, promotions and special offers from us, please sign in to the My Account page on our website and change your communication preferences, call our Customer Services team or send an email to n***** . If you unsubscribe from email communications, it may take up to fourteen working days for this to take effect.
8. Change to this Policy